Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What an interesting week!!!

Getting ready for a private jewelry show and another show on February 6th at my favorite place, Vintage 1255 in San Luis Obispo. The new owners, Rick and Lisa, are really wonderful people. My friend Bill is now working there. He will bring great energy.

Well, I tore my calf muscle on Monday morning walking Petie. I have never experience such intense pain. There are a lot of people who have deeper battles than what I went through but it gives you a perspective about how we take things for granted. I am blessed with good friends and my health.

So, as I limp to my studio and I have been working on delicate jewelry , bold jewelry, fun out of the box jewelry. It's all so fun to design. I am so looking forward to more shows and pouring some wine at Sculpterra winery soon.

I am being good keeping my leg iced and resting and then hopping. 

Back to the studio. Petie is slowly following me as I hobble along!

Donna 


No comments:

Post a Comment