Monday, March 18, 2013

Creating jewelry for the ART WALK at Gather Wine Bar

Getting ready for a jewelry show at Gather Wine Bar in Arroyo Grande. They call that area "The Village". I really love this bar! It is a bit far away from me but if it was closer, I know that my friends and I would be there alot!

The show in Arroyo Grande is called ART WALK. It's great to see this area embrassing the ARTIST of the central coast. It's quaint and lovely downtown with all the lovely shops. It's almost like going back in time.  One time I was parking in the back of the shops and all these chickens and roosters are walking around. I love it.

Working on cleaning up my studio and getting new jewelry out in the world. I am so happy that I just foun a vendor that has the faceted cut crystals and flat agates that I LOVE!

Back to the studio! Come on Petie...time to create....





No comments:

Post a Comment