Thursday, November 15, 2012

I love days like today. There is a storm waiting to break free and the wind is pushing off the last of the leaves on the near naked trees. The heater is on, Petie is by my side and my cat, Lilah, is in a tight ball asleep on the couch. I love this day.

The holiday season quickly fell into our laps. It was 90 degrees less than a month ago and now there are cold days are here! Cold winter days now greet me and Petie on our morning walks.

I been creating and designing for the winter holiday jewelry shows in December. One at Vintage 1255 in San Luis Obispo and the other at Sculpterra Winery. I am now the offical "Santa Elf"! I am looking forward to creating a necklace that will be someone's Christmas morning gift. I feel lucky to be a part of  their Christmas.

Ok...back into my studio! (It just started to sprinkle & Petie just yawned)

Donna Wolfe




No comments:

Post a Comment