Thursday, October 18, 2012

Falling into Fall!


Dropped off my three jewelry pieces at Frameworks today for the Winter Exhibition for Unique and Imaginative Jewelry.

The show will run November-January 2013. They are going to launch the show at the Art After Dark show the first Friday in November! It will be a fun night.  I got to see Allie there that owns the shop. She is such a nice person. I also found out that my friend Roberta Fountain was also chosen to have her jewelry in the show!

I am looking forward to a fun night.

Harvest Festival is this weekend in Paso Robles! It is a fun time for all the wineries to celebrate the harvesting of the grapes and get them into the barrels! Sculpterra will be fun and busy! I am working Friday, Saturday and Sunday. What a time for the winery!

Here is a picture of Petie in the leaves that have fallen in our front yard. Sweet Petie!

Back to the jewelry studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment