Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Weekend at Sculpterra Winery!

Another fun weekend at Sculpterra Winery. We had our 3rd pick party for our club members and I personally think it was one of our best. There was a great band called Chick Tuesday that played outside under the huge oak tree. Allison, my good friend, worked with me at the outside bar. IT WAS BUSY. Thank goodness Allison was there. We had a great time.

The best part of the party....was that at the end of the evening. Each statue had a musician play their instruments. One of them was a bagpiper. That really set the mood while the moon was out. It was a BLUE MOON! The party just had a great atmosphere and the club members were having fun. We all worked hard and it paid off. Our next pick up party is in December! Kyle did a great job directing us all. Thanks Kyle!

Another cool thing was I added new jewelry that day and two of my heart necklaces sold. Yippee! Today I created some fun necklaces and can't decide if they should go in my Etsy shop or at Sculpterra!

Back to the studio! :)


Back to the studio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment