Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Virgos Go "Donna Bling" Wild!

Well this is a great start to my birthday today. So many clues that the universe is speaking to me on my birthday...like having a conversation with a friend on my phone and then meeting with another friend 15 minutes later and SHE MENTIONS the same book? Wow. Also the second person that mentioned the book also mentioned a place to go for Reiki and I was planning on going there later that afternoon??? Crazy but cool. It's been a great day to keep my eyes open and listen. So I am listening!

I am always wanting to learn no matter what age I am. You can learn so much from a lovely older gentleman to a four year old that keeps it honest and sincere.

I have never been surrounded by so many people that are having birthdays so close to mine. Let's see... ...there is MoMo, Tod West, Maria Blute, Adrianne and Tom. Now the last three folks that I mentioned, all work with me at the winery! Also Thomas's birthday is right around the corner. So many Virgos.  

Here are a few well known traits: Discriminating, fastidious, analytical, meticulous, modest, precise! 
Go Virgos!!!

My jewelry ended up being a birthday gift to Marie. Her wonderful husband bought it for her and she wore it on her specail day. So happy to know that my Virgo girlfriend loves it. 

Working on more new jewelry for early fall. Back to my studio!

Over and out...Donna 



No comments:

Post a Comment