Sunday, July 1, 2012

Learning Lessons!

It's been a great vacation and now I am ready to rock and create. I got a really good lesson learned this week. I've known a gal who runs a business in my town for a long long time. Well, she contacted me to say she wanted a necklace on my FaceBook page. I told her to buy it on my Etsy site. She said she would rather write a check. I thought, ok, she is cool.
Well, I got in my mail from my bank that the check she wrote is from a
closed account! I sent her a really nice email about setting up a solution. Nothing. No response back.

It was a bit sad that this person did this, but I thought long and hard and figured out that I will be careful on trusting my gut instincts. It said NO and I did it. Ok, I am a sucker to help out. Now, I will only deal with PayPal and Money Orders from now on. The Universe just gave me a little bump on the head to keep my business steam going. Thank you!


Here are some new pieces that I just did and dropped off at Sculpterra Winery (www.sculpterrawinery.com) I love this winery and I love working there too. Today is was busy in the tasting room while I dusted, cleaned up my jewelry displays, took inventory, and set up my new pieces. I love everyone that works there. All passionate and fun to be around. I have been off for 1 week and I miss the place already. Ha. 

Heading off this week to meet a friend who ordered custom martini tags and then off to a a great wine bar in Arroyo Grande called Gather (www.gatherwinebar.com) to drop off jewelry!

Yah. It's a fun adventure everyday!



No comments:

Post a Comment