Friday, June 22, 2012

Catching Up! New Works in the Works....!


Got some new pieces and creating custom necklaces. Yeah. Here a few pieces I have been working on. One is a custom piece for a friend who turned 40 and is going on a trip with her girlfriends. She wanted something to put on her wine glass. LOVE That!

I also made our desires and pleasures in life. Whether it be drinking a cup of tea or laughting with friends over a great glass of wine or the solitude of your garden. I wanted to capture our loves of our lifes that bring us peace and bliss.

My other necklace is a great purple faceted necklace with brass filigree and brass chain. When I wore a necklace like this one, I got so many people commenting on it's unique and special look. So I made another! My Etsy site has this one. Future Note: New Etsy shop just for my stampings. It will be called StipNWolfe Stampings! Stay tuned!

Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment