Friday, June 15, 2012

Sharing the Metal Embossing!

It has been a crazy and fun week. My boyfriend's brother's daughter...ok...John's neice, Celeste, graduated from High School this week. It was so fun to be around that emotional high from all the excited graduating students. It flooded back a lot of memories of myself from high school.

Her family was beeming joy and I got the pleasure to create a wonderful necklace for Celeste. She is an artist and I wanted to represent the tree as a "Family of Support" and the branches as she reaches for her dreams and of course the word "ARTIST" to represent herself.  I am looking forward to seeing her grow as an artist.

I got a new embossing machine that lets me create many designs on metals, so it was great to get this necklace customized for Celeste. I really enjoy working with this medium.


Here is another necklace I just created!

No comments:

Post a Comment