Friday, July 13, 2012

"All Right, Mr. DeMille, I'm Ready for My Close-Up!"

Today was a fun day. I got to take pictures of a beautiful friend who is a fantastic jewelry model. I had a few folks that wanted to see my jewelry on a live person so I asked my friend Allison to be my model. Allison has supported me at my jewelry shows and when she would put a necklace on....I could see her as my model!

Allison is also a great mother, a dedicated bike rider and a wonderful friend. I took pictures of Allison wearing most of the jewelry that are in my Etsy shop ....http://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnaWolfeDesigns

We have phase 2 and take more pictures when she returns from her trip in Washington State. She is driving her two kids by herself to visit friends in WA! She is my warrior woman friend. Love you ALLISON and Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment