Sunday, July 29, 2012

Buy it Off My Neck Why Don't Ya!

I love working at the winery. There are always great people, great wine, and a fun staff. It's amazing that I get paid to talk to folks about wine and pour it for them. I've met people who retired in their early 40's that are traveling around the world (sold all their intel stock 12 years ago), an older couple celebrating their 63rd anniversary.... and an excited couple on their honeymoon.
Last week a wonderful lady with her friends were taking a break from the hussle and bustle of work and wanted to try some great wines. We had a great chat and all I remember is laughing a lot with them both. One loved my necklace so much that she bought it off my neck!!! It was such a pleasure to wrap it nicely for her and know that she will wear it and make her happy! It such a fun way to celebrate wine and get a chance to talk about my work in jewelry. Everyone loves to hear the story about the passion of a person's work that they love whether it be wine or jewelry.

Now getting ready for a jewelry show at Clayhouse Winery August 4th, Saturday.

Back to my studio...

No comments:

Post a Comment