Thursday, September 27, 2012

Winter Exhibition Accepted & Website Jitters

I am very happy to announce I got my three designs got accepted to the Winter Exhibition for Unique & Imaginative Jewelry show November 2nd 2012 through January 13 2013! It will be held at Frame Works Gallery in San Luis Obispo! Yippee! I will be delivering my designs at the end of October and will be able to see them opening night November 2nd at the Art After Dark!

Ok, now let's talk about my website - www.donnawolfedesigns.com. Ok, I am really trying hard to understand how to work this website. I just put some pictures in and it threw all the photos off in the website. Good Lord! Samadhy, the web designer, is so patient and helped me fix it. Well, I finally got it down and I know now that I need to practice a bit more. I am sure I will be more comfortable with the admin for my website soon! I did add more of my designs today and it does not look like a photo explosion! Yeah!

Had a great start to my day today. I had coffee in the small town coffee shop. Everyone was there. Memo, the town's friendliest guy, who works at The Range restaurant was there, Heidi, a wonderful artist herself. She works with clay ceramics and makes the most wonderful dishes, bowls, and vases. Her work is at Tables Creek winery and the winery that I work for...Sculpterra. Samadhy was there too with her little girl. Samadhy kept her eye on me as I worked the website admin work. Thank goodness she knows her stuff.

Back to the studio with to create more jewelry!


No comments:

Post a Comment