Monday, August 6, 2012

I had a great show at Clayhouse tasting room last Saturday evening. Paso Robles now host ART & WINE the first Saturdays of the month. It is a great way to taste wines from different tasting rooms and see art work from local artists in the area.

I was so happy that Clayhouse asked if I could be the artist for the month of August. Yeah. It is my birthday month and it just was perfect.

I met a lot of great people that night and made new friends. My good friend Rhonda was there that night with her friends. She has a big heart for animals and loves jewelry. A great combination! She bought a couple of necklaces and met a wonderful lady who loves animals too. It was a fun evening.

John, my wonderful boyfriend, helped me set up the display and made my night wonderful. He is a great supporter of my work and I really appreciate having a great boyfriend! I love you John. Yes, I love you too Rhonda! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment